OngoingProperty.com understands Your Property Needs
Bangalore: Ongoing Property announced today the Beta release of ONGOINGPROPERTY.COM a revolutionary new web-based Property Portal.
Bangalore, India -- January 21, 2014 – Find the property of your own choice, in easy steps, and book your dream home with our experts.
Ongoingproperty.com offer best real estate services at across the Bangalore. After numerous years of challenges, the real estate market came back to life last year. It is expected that the rebound will progress in 2014 year, but the movement will be very slow.
A lot of experts say that 2014 is a year for stabilization and continued growth favouring the housing market with the lessening number of foreclosures, increasing prices or homes and more activity seen in homeowners. But then, real estate still need to deal with headwinds since inventory is tight and the fact that lending standards remain tough.
What about the luxury home market? Well, price gains are not that much of a bad news for those who wish to buy. However, first time buyers may lose hope though increasing prices may satisfy current owners whom are waiting for their homes to accumulate more value.
In the past years, first time home buyers serve as the driving force. But this year, the reverse is expected as the prices of houses rises and less mortgages becomes underwater. The degree of bounce the housing market is expected in 2014 also relies on construction. Builders are financially careful and deal with similar tight lending settings as buyers do. So, this year, it is expected that there will be a small increase in new homes out in there in the market. But then, if buyer demand hikes up, building of new homes should also follow.
We are independent real estate advisor and introducing the portal www.ongoingproperty.com for Bangalore city and will upgrade for other cities also later. We possess vast experience and knowledge of real estate in Bangalore, India, and aspire to be your first port of call if you want to buy a residential property in Bangalore. Led by a group of dynamic and visionary investors, Ongoing aims to utilize its vast knowledge of the real estate sector to help those looking to buy property in Bangalore.
Our mission is:
"To help Indian families buy their dream home."
Headquartered in Bangalore, OngoingProperty has been founded by alumni of Harvard Business School, IIT and ISB who possess decades of combined experience in real estate in India as well as abroad.
OngoingProperty has a team of real estate experts spread across 8 cities in India, namely Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata and Ahmedabad. Each of our staff is well trained across various aspects of buying residential property, we assist you right from narrowing down the various options to selecting the ideal property for you and completing the final paperwork related to the transaction. Rest assured, that our assistance is completely transparent.
For further information, kindly contact:
#7, 4th A cross Abaiah Reddy Layout,
Kaggadasapura Main Road,
Cell No: +91 9739976422
Best Deals with ongoingproperty.com
Look up Properties
Ongoingproperty.com Investing in the Best real estate has always been an expensive decision. It not only requires lots of finances but also hard work, patience and knowledge. If you are planning to increase your finances by investing in real estate properties then buying a rental property could be the best option for you. Like other types of real estate investments, it is difficult for you know whether you have made a sound investment or not. Below, we have summed up a few pointers to be borne in mind before you buy a rental property.
- Choose your Best Location: - Properties are easier to rent if they are close to the heavy traffic areas and have all the basic amenities nearby. This way, you could easily gain the tenants and may also charge heavy rents as everyone would like to find a place near to the most visited places. Good location is the first thing that attracts every tenant.
- Rental History: - When you invest in rental properties, you should know the rental history of the place beforehand. Know from how long residents are staying there and how well they are paying on time. Everyone likes to have co-operative, friendly and punctual renters, so ask to see their rental history.
- Low maintenance costs: - Look for buildings or houses that are maintained well and require no extra costs to be spent on them. Low maintenance costs mean fewer headaches and more profits. By choosing the rental properties that require minimal or no extra costs to be spent on damages or repairs, you could save a large portion of your money.
- Know perfect statistics: - Before you decide to buy a rental property, it is of utmost importance for you to know the statistics of that particular place. You may visit the nearby police station to get the digits of the crime rates in the region. Also know from the past digits if the region is under developed, fully developed or still developing.
Those were some essential pointers to be borne in mind, before you make your mind to invest in rental properties. You need to do lots of homework and educate yourself with the nuances of buying. However, if you are a first time buyer, you may also seek help from the experienced real estate agent.
For More Information visit our website: http://www.ongoingproperty.com
Regional investing: Tips to maintain a strategic distance from a bust
Becoming tied up with regional towns can convey solid returns for property gurus, however it’s essential to search for an area with various investment, social and cultural drivers.
There's more than enough war stories about individuals who purchased properties in cutting-edge locales, just to find those ventures take a negative turn when the sole business in the region experienced an attempting time, or a huge foundation venture they bet on failed to show.
While mining, tourism, farming and different drivers may handle fortunate benefits, they can turn the screw rapidly assuming that they drop out of favour, or uncontrollable issues at hand (like drought) make a town less attractive.
Read more: Best Deals with Ongoingproperty.com
It's important to apply the same investigation to regional investment as you might whatever available, yet think seriously about these additional factors:
- In the event that you are purchasing in a territory inclined to environmental extremes, such as dry season, bushfire and surges (and there's few regional areas that aren't affected by at least one of these), ensure the area has a strong economy, strong employment prospects and population growth.
- Assuming that an area is flourishing economically, determine its eggs aren't in one basket – for example, mining or farming. While its farfetched for a region to have ample, just as solid monetary drivers, it is possible to recognize cities and towns that aren't so reliant on a single driver that they'd get powerless assuming if it disappeared. The less diverse the economy of the area, the more risk to your investment over the long time.
- Take care with occasional impacts such as tourism. While tourism is a sublime economic and social float to numerous local areas, if it goes away, even for a brief time, it could seriously affect rental yields. Areas fueled by little else however tourism are likely flimsy from a investment viewpoint.
- Search for areas where demand is poised to overwhelm supply, in the same way that you might for any possible investment. This is common outside of metropolitan territories, but not difficult to discover.
- Look closely toward market factors like closeout clearance rates, what amount of discount is happening, and obviously, opening rates and yields in the area.
In the event that there's an a bigger number of properties than interested purchasers, its likely clearance rates will be lower and discounting will be higher, proposing development isn't on the cards at whatever time soon. While strong prices, brief time on market, restricted discounting and low opportunity rates prescribe development could lie ahead.
Explore lot of Residential properties in Bangalore on our Real Estate Portal. This is the best destination for real estate investors.
Source: click here